MEMBERSHIP MEANS MORE THAN SIMPLY HAVING YOUR NAME ON A LIST. IT’S ABOUT MOVING BEYOND ATTENDING WORSHIP SERVICE ON SUNDAYS AND JOINING US IN CREATING, SUPPORTING, AND LEADING OUR VARIOUS MINISTRIES.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER…
- Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord
- Submit a written testimony of how you became saved
- Be baptized
- Attend a Membership Class
- Sign a membership covenant and give it to your ministry director
OUR MEMBERSHIP COVENANT
After completing the Membership Class, everyone has an opportunity to sign the Membership Covenant, which delineates what we expect of our members. The covenant reads:
I WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE SPIRITUAL MATURITY OF OUR CHURCH BY:
- Faithfully attending corporate worship;
- Committing to the regular study of scripture and to prayer;
- Living by God’s word and growing in character and personal holiness;
- Being trained and equipped; and
- Being faithful, available and teachable.
I WILL STRENGTHEN THE SPIRITUAL UNITY OF OUR CHURCH BY:
- Abiding by our Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and Core Values;
- Exercising loving care and watchfulness over my fellow brothers and sisters;
- Fully participating in all church-wide events, ministries and programs;
- Supporting and following the established leadership of the church; and
- Submitting to church disciplinary action.
I WILL SHARE IN THE SPIRITUAL IMPACT OF OUR CHURCH BY:
- Engaging in personal evangelism;
- Praying for the church and its leaders;
- Warmly welcoming those who visit;
- Serving in various ministries of the church; and
- Giving tithes and offerings faithfully.
Contact us if you’re interested in membership or have any questions